Календарь матчей Тоттенхэм Хотспур | Состав Тоттенхэм Хотспур | Трансферы Тоттенхэма

Нико Кранчар

ваше мнение об отдельных игроках, президентах и тренерах Тоттенхэм Хотспур

Нико Кранчар

Сообщение DirtyBird » 24 фев 2012, 08:57

Изображение

Родился: 13 августа 1984 (25 лет) Загреб, Югославия

Гражданство: Хорватия, Австрия

Рост: 185 см

Вес: 75 кг

Позиция: полузащитник

профайл Нико Кранчара на "Русских Шпорах"
We don't care what the other teams say
What the hell do we care?
For we only know that there's gonna be a show
And the Tottenham Hotspur will be there
DirtyBird
Директор Лэйн

Средств на руках: 47.50 RS
Девиз: To Dare Is To Do
Чемпион Лиги RS: 2016/17, 2018/19

Re: Нико Кранчар

Сообщение rusiakos » 15 июл 2012, 19:37

Прикольный спонсор)
Время от времени буду следить, что там у Нико да как...
Изображение
rusiakos
Стив Перримэн - 851 матч за Шпоры

Средств на руках: 131.50 RS
Девиз: это все заговор!

Сообщение DirtyBird » 27 июл 2012, 09:36

Нико не охуел такое говорить? Или это журналюги ушлые выдрали из контекста (хотя не похоже)?

Niko Kranjcar has launched a scathing attack on Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy over his treatment of Luka Modric.

Source: Daily Mail

Levy has so far refused to sanction Real Madrid’s move for Modric as he holds out for a £40million fee, and the Croatia midfielder has embarked on a mini-revolt; failing to attend training last week and then snubbing the club’s pre-season tour to the US.

And Kranjcar — who left White Hart Lane for Dynamo Kiev this summer — has backed his compatriot’s stance and criticised Levy for allegedly going back on his word.

‘If I were Modric, I would go on strike, too,’ said Kranjcar. ‘To have an offer from Real Madrid is a once-in-a-career opportunity. I’d do anything to get to Santiago Bernabeu.

‘I know the chairman talked to him face to face last autumn. Levy did everything to protect the interests of the club and make a profit. If you were in Luka’s shoes, you would probably do the same as him. They held me back for two years, until my new club paid what they were asking, and not a pound less.

‘Though lots of people will say it’s not like Tottenham, if you look at history, Dynamo Kiev is bigger than Spurs.’

Anyway, удачи тебе в твоём "большом" украинском клубе. Руки бы при встрече не пожал.
We don't care what the other teams say
What the hell do we care?
For we only know that there's gonna be a show
And the Tottenham Hotspur will be there
DirtyBird
Директор Лэйн

Средств на руках: 47.50 RS
Девиз: To Dare Is To Do
Чемпион Лиги RS: 2016/17, 2018/19

Сообщение Zakhar » 27 июл 2012, 09:45

как бы добавка

http://www.sports.ru/football/142247295.html

ГЛАВНЫЕ слова в конце ...... Gazza_happy
Zakhar
Патрик Дженнингс - 590 матчей за Шпоры

Средств на руках: 113.50 RS

Сообщение ostrov » 27 июл 2012, 13:31

DirtyBird писал(а):Нико не охуел такое говорить? Или это журналюги ушлые выдрали из контекста (хотя не похоже)?

Niko Kranjcar has launched a scathing attack on Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy over his treatment of Luka Modric.

Source: Daily Mail

Levy has so far refused to sanction Real Madrid’s move for Modric as he holds out for a £40million fee, and the Croatia midfielder has embarked on a mini-revolt; failing to attend training last week and then snubbing the club’s pre-season tour to the US.

And Kranjcar — who left White Hart Lane for Dynamo Kiev this summer — has backed his compatriot’s stance and criticised Levy for allegedly going back on his word.

‘If I were Modric, I would go on strike, too,’ said Kranjcar. ‘To have an offer from Real Madrid is a once-in-a-career opportunity. I’d do anything to get to Santiago Bernabeu.

‘I know the chairman talked to him face to face last autumn. Levy did everything to protect the interests of the club and make a profit. If you were in Luka’s shoes, you would probably do the same as him. They held me back for two years, until my new club paid what they were asking, and not a pound less.

‘Though lots of people will say it’s not like Tottenham, if you look at history, Dynamo Kiev is bigger than Spurs.’

Anyway, удачи тебе в твоём "большом" украинском клубе. Руки бы при встрече не пожал.

Ты кто такой? Давай до свидания в большом киевском клубе Gazza_happy
"We are always confident because we trust our players, and we never give up,"--- said boss Mauricio Pochettino.
ostrov
Стив Перримэн - 851 матч за Шпоры

Средств на руках: 100.00 RS

Сообщение Zakhar » 27 июл 2012, 14:26

ostrov писал(а):Ты кто такой? Давай до свидания в большом киевском клубе Gazza_happy

Боатенгович! Луцк , Запорожье , Полтава ждут тебя ,,превеликого ,, .
Последний раз редактировалось Zakhar 27 июл 2012, 14:27, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Zakhar

Средств на руках: 113.50 RS

Сообщение Redman » 27 июл 2012, 14:27

Как бы в ближайшем будущем не пришлось читать обжигающие откровения ещё одного хорватского подданного.
Redman
Джимми Диммок - 438 матчей за Шпоры

Средств на руках: 100.40 RS

Сообщение Marklar » 27 июл 2012, 14:39

А ведь права была Марина...
"I’m always clear that we are merely the custodians of the club — it was here long before any of us and will be here long after us all." Daniel Levy
Marklar

Средств на руках: 8.50 RS
Девиз: להעז זה לעשות
Обладатель RS Cup: 2017/18

Пред.

Вернуться в ИГРОКИ-PLAYERS

Кто сейчас на Уайт Харт Лэйн

Сейчас этот форум просматривают: нет Местных пользователей и гости: 7

Рейтинг@Mail.ru